Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Week 9


Yes, I'm a horrible mama blogger! I promise I wont wait another month for the next update. Here are the highlights of the last month...

*Morning sickness arrived a couple weeks ago. Stayed a week then went on its not-so-merry way.

*Had our first doctor appointment. Everything was normal! Got our first ultra sound and picture of Baby Brinker. It was amazing to actually SEE the heartbeat!

*Appetite is all wacko. The good thing is that only healthy things sound good to eat.

*Energy levels are up and down. Some days all I want to do is sleep, others I feel totally normal. Is this pregnant thing for real?!?

* Bought first baby clothes! Aren't they cute!!!???




Check back soon for the ultra sound picture, and Week 5 & Week 9 belly picture comparisons!

No comments:

Post a Comment