Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 14

Now that school has started and classes have begun at Sonoma State, the weeks have really begun to fly by! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing! On one hand it is super exciting because I just can't wait to meet our little BB! On the other hand I love bring pregnant and want to savor each moment!

Now that life has begun to have a routine I've been able to start working out again. I can't tell you how good it feels! They aren't joking when they say that the second trimester has a boost in energy levels! I've been swimming, biking, jogging and doing yoga. We're having a lovely Indian Summer, and I'm trying to milk it for all I've got!

Every night I check out my belly and will it to grow, grow, grow! I can still squeeezzze into most of my pants but they are getting A LOT tighter these days. I had to unbutton the ones I was wearing yesterday while I was driving and the whole time I was in class at SSU! So I know our little one is getting bigger, I just can't wait to show it more :-)

Here are the two pictures of our ultrasounds. Isn't it amazing the difference of just one month!?!

Week 8

Week 12

No comments:

Post a Comment