Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Isabel's room


The first thing that I did when we moved into our new house was to paint Isabel's room. The original color was a very bright purple! To me it seemed almost neon! I liked the idea of purple for a girl's room though. The colors that I had for Isabel's room were brown and sage green, so a light purple made it girly! Thanks to Mindi's blog I got the idea to do some stripes on the walls! I decided to make them vertical on opposite walls. I'm super happy with how they turned out! Then after the fact I realized that in a year or so, I might have to re-paint again, as this will be baby #2's room! Oh, well. I'll enjoy it while I can!



This little bench and table were handmade by a friend of Popa's. Isabel loves throwing the stuffed animals off the bench and sitting to look at books.




Grammy found these two antique shelves that are so beautiful and work perfect to hold Isabel's treasures!

This amazing mirror was also a Grammy find, and adds the perfect touch to her changing table. Some day we can put it on a dresser to make a cute vanity for our growing little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment