Tuesday, January 8, 2013

38 weeks

Today we had our 38 week appointment. Easton's hearbeat was perfect, and our midwife Cassie felt around and guessed between a 6.5 and 7lb baby, which sounded about right to me being that his due date is still two weeks away. The big surprise came when she checked me and I was already 3cm dilated and 80% effaced! We were not expecting that! I have had the feeling all along that he will arrive before his due date of January 21st, but he might be here sooner than I thought!



Being that we might meet this little guy sooner than later, I am feeling the pressure to get his room done! Even though we are still 2 weeks away from his due date I still have so much to do!

Clothes are washed and folded, but they have no where to go!

Easton's room is a construction zone right now

Almost done with the dresser and need to paint the walls and crib

For my own sanity, I hope my little man holds off on making his appearance for a little while longer because this mama has so much left to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment