Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week 39

Any day now! We had an appointment with my chiropractor yesterday and she did a foot soak with some message/acupressure/reflexology stuff along with a special adjustment to open up my pelvis and encourage labor to start! So we'll see how it goes! Now that I'm officially on maternity leave the only thing I have to concern myself with this next week is having this baby! That mean lots of spicy food and walking!

Last weekend we were supposed to do some professional maternity photos, but the photographer fell through so we went out and did some on our own with our new camera. I gotta say that Dave did a great job! My husband has been impressing me over and over again these days. He cooks me dinner all the time, cleans up the kitchen without having to be asked, sweeps the floors and does tons of other household chores that aren't as easy for me to do anymore. I am falling more and more in love with him every day! Today he made me cry when he played the song he wrote for the baby "Can't Wait". He already is such an amazing daddy! He daily goes above an beyond the call of duty and has given me such amazing support and love throughout this entire pregnancy. I know that he is going to truly be the key in us delivering this baby naturally. There is no way I would be able to do it without him.













No comments:

Post a Comment