Monday, July 9, 2012

Week 12


So this poor little second born child isn't going to have as many pictures and blog posts as Isabel, but that doesn't mean that they will be any less loved! This is our first belly picture, and I'm amazed at how much I'm already showing compared to when I was at the same stage with Isabel! We had our 12 week appointment this week with our midwife and baby's heartbeat sounds good and strong! I was really disappointed that we didn't get an ultrasound. Here in Bozeman you really only get a 20 week ultrasound unlike at Kaiser in Santa Rosa where I had one at 8 weeks and 12 weeks!
Around 7 weeks (just like with Isabel) I started to feel nauseous. But unlike with Isabel this time around the nauseousness didn't go away after a week, its still around! People keep saying that maybe this baby is a boy - who knows! I've been feeling absolutely exhausted and drained every day too. Chasing around a toddler is a big part of that too. It has been a super hot summer here in Bozeman so that hasn't helped my fatigue either! Eating has been a challenge. Nothing sounds good. If I go too long without eating I get super queezy and then feel even less like eating! There is no rhyme or reason as to the time of day that I feel the most nauseous either. I pretty much wake up queezy and go to bed queezy. I have even had a few nights when I can hardly sleep because I feel nauseous all night long! I haven't actually thrown up much which is good, but I just can't wait for this constant unsettled feeling to go away! I keep reminding myself that its a good thing, because it is a sign that I'm creating a new little life inside my tummy. Like my mom says, "that baby is just latching on tight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment