Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2 months

Two months down already! Easton's new tricks include:

Holds head up 70% of the time
Eats every 2-3 hrs
Has slept as long as 5 hrs at night (only like 3 times though)
Can support weight on legs
Can hold himself while standing and holding on to your fingers
Blue eyes?
Rolled over (well, sort of. Explanation on bottom of post)
12 pounds, 10 ounces. 23.5 inches long and a head circumferance of 15.5 in










First tummy time

Standing!

Karate chop action!/Half roll over
So I'm a bad mom and I hadn't put Easton in tummy-time until this photo shoot! I would do a version of tummy time with him laying on my chest, but I hadn't put him on the bed or floor yet. Near the end of this little photo shoot I put him on his stomach to get some cute tummy-time pictures. Within a few seconds the little guy rolled right over onto this back! Astounded, I put him on his stomach again, and he rolled right over a second time! I knew no one would believe me, so I yelled for Dave to come witness this phenomenon, and take a video. Of course, the little stinker would not do it a third time! I think the bed was soft enough that it was easy for him to roll over, because I've been a lot better about tummy time every day and he hasn't done it since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment