Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Dearest Annie



I just can't sleep I'm so incredibly amped!!! I can't stop thinking about you with baby Rowan suckling on your chest. I can't imagine what it feels like to have that sweet, precious little boy life you have been carrying around for the past 9 months in your arms! I am literally sitting here crying just thinking about you gazing into his beautiful eyes, taking in each curve of his face, smelling his brand new skin, feeling every inch of him. YOU and Chris made that little person! What an incredible thought! Your amazing body has created LIFE!!! I know the road has been a bumpy one - but you have dealt with each disappointment, worry and setback with the knowledge that it is all worth it! Wow - how worth it!!! My mind just can't get itself wrapped around the knowledge that you are a mom! I keep thinking back to that first time we hung out together, just the two of us. I came over to your little garage house and I think we had Trader Joe's pizza. One of the first things we talked about was kids. It wasn't hard to find common ground on that topic! Now your dreams have truly come true! 1.11.11!!!! How incredibly LUCKY is that!?!? And Rowan is a beyond perfect name. Your baby has a name! I know that might sound weird to some people, but when you don't know the baby's gender its a big deal! 6 pounds, 6 ounces - such a little guy! Oh, how I want to see him! I want to see you with him! I just looked at tickets for this weekend (I have Monday off), but they are $700 :-( I know you will be so over-run with friends and family, but I just want a glimpse. I just want to see him, touch him, smell him, listen to his little voice (no I wont lick him). A BABY BOY!!! You have a son! You are a mama! You have made Chris a daddy! You are just so amazing!!! I love you!

Love,
Razzle

No comments:

Post a Comment