Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Brinker July


Happy 4th of July!

First Fireworks with Daddy


Mom's homemade cheese crackers!
 On 4th of July we were on our way to a friend's house for a BBQ and to watch the premier of his show "Into High Country" and Dave's TV debut in another show! While cruisin' along on the dirt road Dave suddenly slammed on the brakes and stops randomly! There were two kittens right in the road. Without thinking, I jumped out of the car scooped them up and we were on our way. I looked down at my lap to these two tiny, adorable little things and thought - "What have I just done!" The Sposito's said they would take one of the cats and we considered keeping the other one. But a week later this mama just couldn't do it. I have too many little beings to take care of right now, and lets face it - I hate cat litter!!!  Isabel was head over heals in love, and some day when she is old enough to take on the responsibility herself she can have her own cat. But for now we remain a one dog family.







No comments:

Post a Comment